Want to buy and sell books?
Justabook gives you an easy platform for this.
JUSTABOOK.NET is an online book-portal. If you want to buy BOOK, here you will find them interestingly, cheaper than in the store. Sell any book or other related material easily without any hassle. Start buying and selling with the easiest way on JUSTABOOK.NET.
Justabook at a glance
Justabook was founded in July, 2015. Started by a group of entrepreneurs of BIT SINDRI, Justabook is a startup founded with great ambition and passion to make a difference. We have faith and believe in our motto - " The magic of books never gets old ".
We provide a market place to our customers for buying new books at guaranteed low prices. We have the easiest platform for the users where they can buy and sell used books at reasonable price.
- User-friendly website - Our website is very easy to use. Moreover the website is mobile friendly because of the responsive theme.
- Genuine Price - We ensure that the books available on our website is cheaper than the market
- Buyer Satisfaction - The buyers get home delivery with Cash On Delivery option. So there will be no more harassment in travelling to book stores for buying the books and thus your precious time is saved. We have flexible return policy. We also ensure that the books are in good condition and are delivered to our customers faster.
- Seller Convenience - The seller does not have to ship the product to the customer. Instead the delivery man will be available to collect the product at your doorsteps. We do not charge any registration fees from the sellers. The seller will get the money credited to their Wallet within 24 hours of pickup of the books.
- Privacy maintained - Unlike any other portals, we ensure personal details entered by you while selling or buying a book remain hidden. Not even the seller will know the details of the customer and the details are used only for delivery.
We value your suggestions and feedback. Please send them through Contact Us Page, or you can also mail us at [email protected]